Shopper CRM Segment Lead (Híbrido)
Descripción del Puesto
Marketing team? More like the Magic team given how well they bring the brand to life through Cornershop by Uber’s communications. The Marketing team also drives acquisition and retention of users and works with Shoppers & Partners teams to ensure growth.
If strategy games are your pastime and marketing is your passion, might we suggest throwing our Shopper CRM Segment Owner role into the mix. For this position, we are looking for someone to plan, develop and execute tactical initiatives to enhance and maximize Shopper awareness, acquisition, and retention goals. This person will also be responsible for developing and implementing end-to-end CRM engagement and conversions, along with leading tactical marketing initiatives.
What will you do?
- Lead and create tactical marketing plans to boost Shopper-related initiatives across all markets (both online and offline).
- Develop and execute end-to-end CRM engagement and conversions while engaging and developing analysis for interpretation of results and analyzing trends.
- Design and launch whole funnel CRM campaigns for Shoppers while working closely with internal stakeholders to help them implement effective CRM marketing campaigns with a local scope.
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns and communications.
- Play-book and document data while keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Act as a gatekeeper for Cornershop’s voice and positioning across communications set up in our CRM tool.
- Build processes and guidance for local marketing and operations teams across different markets, in addition to central teams for Shoppers comms.
- Monitor and review alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization to develop and execute a CRM-specific strategy, roadmap, and plan to deliver impact for the delivery business.
- Collaborate and share information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes and operational efficiencies.
- Interact with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions/initiatives.
- Ensure project initiatives are completed within budget and on time to meet business units’ needs.
- Mentor less experienced team members. (ex: teaching and training members of the team)
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in CRM (analytical + execution skills).
- Advanced level of English.
- A strong marketing vision with the ability to incorporate high-level marketing strategies into each and every marketing touchpoint.
- Excellent technical understanding of marketing and analytics technologies, demonstrating strategic vision and business acumen.
- Thorough familiarity and passion for data-driven digital marketing, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Ability to listen and communicate with our internal stakeholders in order to understand their needs and allocate them on behalf of priority strategies.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Ability to work autonomously while focused on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment, while interacting with key stakeholders, and working remotely with teams across the Americas.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to tailor communications appropriately to different audiences.
- Knowledge in SQL.