Professional Practice Talent & Culture Business Pa
Descripción del Puesto
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for a Talent & Culture Business Partner to join our team in Globant!
You Will Get The Chance To
- Be a referral point for employees for people issues (own doubts or leadership topics).
- Help in the coordination of the on-boarding sessions.
- Help in the coordination of Events, After Offices, Sport Tournaments and all sort of bonding activities.
- Give support in all employee relations matters
- Hold up intern communication
What Will Help You Succeed
- 350 work hours minimum
- Graduated looking for professional internship from careers such as Human Resources Administration, Psychology
- Hybrid mode (remote and in person)
- Full time (no exclusive)
- A positive and cheerful soul who will connect well with all new colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to act with empathy and kindness while pushing for the highest standards.
- Have imagination and love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal-oriented.
Are you ready?
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment make us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone's careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.
Job Segment: HR, Intern, Engineer, Equity, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Finance, Engineering, Entry Level