Product Marketing Specialist - Power Protection
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Smart Porwer division in Chile, you will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies in line with global product strategy.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, you will coordinate sales activities, events and market research to meet business goals and increase market share.
- Plan and implement the local product marketing strategy
- Ensures the achievement of the objectives established for Orders Received, Gross Margin, Net Price Variation, Inventory Rotation and ensure deliveries in the required times.
- Collaborate in the development of the marketing plan together with the Business Unit
- Ensures profitable growth in the local market of all associated product lines.
- Provide products, applications and technical support to the sales team
- Build and maintain close relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business satisfaction.
- Works together with the logistics team to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction in the dispatch of materials.
- Implements all the health and safety standards required by the company
- Implements and ensures compliance with local and global standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to the operation and execution of projects and shares lessons learned and good practices throughout the organization.
- More than 5 years of experience in Electrical field, with Uninterruptible Power Supply, Power Conditioning Systems and Power Quality Products
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise resource planning and standard operating procedures
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Advanced English level
More About Us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.