Key Account Specialist (Temuco) (Híbrido)
Descripción del Puesto
The role of the KAS is to carry out the correct execution of the plans of the modern channel in the assigned area in conjunction with the team of our distributor. Within its responsibilities, it will have volume, execution and market share defined for the different channels. The role requires hands-on, and team player who is able to lead our DP to reach objectives and deliver key initiatives. Sharing best practices with colleagues and customers which enable Red Bull to gain competitor advantage is a matter of course. A creative, analytical and challenging personality, oriented towards actions, who is able to build strong strategic customer relationships at POS LEVEL and to collaborate within the company cross-functionally
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Lead and manage the implementation of Red Bull’s commercial strategy at all key account customers in designated area.
- Develop short and mid-term strategies to reach area targets.
- Implement national strategies and key initiatives by customer.
Analysis and Planning
- Analyses and use all available data sources (e.g. Nielsen, B2B and DP data) to derive customer’s growth opportunities.
- Develop reports and presentations about area performcane and opportunities to share with national team and our DP.
- Work close with our distributor patner modern trade team in order to be aligned on Red Bull strategy, focus and opportunities.
- Train, coach and support distributor partner modern trade team.
- Work side by side with our distributor partner to fully execute Red Bull strategy in asigned channels and areas.
- Continually research to understand customer needs better and respond with programmes (in line with the brand equity) that are mutually beneficial.
- Develop effective partnerships for Red Bull to be regarded as key supplier.
- Build strong intercompany networks and establish a close cross-functional relationship with Trade Marketing team.
- A proven track record of 1-3 years professional experience in Sales.
- Force Management, ideally with FMCG/beverage background.
- Network of existing contacts and trade relationships. Strategic ability -- develop specific, valuable, innovative and commercially focused initiatives but also grasp the ‘bigger picture.
- Commercial acumen -- understanding of sales processes and financial systems. Strategic and innovative commercial awareness. Ideally can work with SAP/BI to plan and track sales results.
- Analytical skills -- planning and negotiation skills with a sound understanding of financial bottom line implications of sales and marketing decisions. Able to analyse sales and customer data, take the best conclusion, develop initiatives with the highest value for the shopper, customer and Red Bull.
- Negotiation experience -- successful front line retail negotiation experience and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills -- demonstrate great presentation skills that provide highly relevant and commercially viable strategies/processes in a clear, concise and empowering way.