Administrative Business Partner, Large Customer Sa
Descripción del Puesto
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile; Lima, Peru.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in executive support, project management, or event planning.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- 1 year experience of direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning.
- Experience serving as a project lead from ideation to completion.
- Experience supporting large global teams across multiple time zones.
- Ability to apply program, process, and project management knowledge when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
About The Job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You will move quickly with the changing environment and stay up to date with the latest Google services. You will strategically support your team's projects.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (calendar management, expense reporting, travel booking, facility and equipment facilitation, etc.).
- Serve as a lead and manager of small projects and support leads on site operations.
- Support coordinating duties for multiple offices.
- Build efficient and effective responses into existing operations, and help define operational strategies.
- Mentor team members and provide support for the onboarding process.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .